Your trusted partner to propel you as a
We Prepare, Plan, Power and Propel your Leadership success
Join & Accelerate Your Success
Associate membership is the first step of our professional level of membership. It certifies your abilities as a developing leader, in whatever sphere you find yourself
Achieving Member (Member IOWL) status will:
- Signal that you are established in a leadership role, and demonstrating your sought after values and abilities as a Positive Leadership exemplar.
- Recognises your dedication towards Positive Value Leadership, attained professional development and our Code of Professional Conduct.
- Exclaims to stakeholders, peers, superiors and subordinates, that you are a Leader they should strive and clamour to work with.
Join Now FAQs
Gain your Leadership Advantage
Keeping you up to date in the fast changing world of Leadership:
- Research, surveys and leading edge reports
- Access to My World magazine, app and website
- Access to partner online business, management and leadership journals
- Time-saving email updates
- Practical podcasts, topic summaries, factsheets and guides, and more.
- IOWL Positive Value Leadership Map - assess your capability and access recommendations on what you need to know and do at every stage of your career.
- My World Journey Map - an online assessment tool to identify your Leadership Value strengths and areas for development
- IOWL Leadership hub - an online gateway to information, tools and advice to help build key Leadership skills and enable you to make the most of career opportunities Plus, enhanced career services including mentoring and workshops.
Connect, learn and be inspired
- Online Community forum - Socialise, discuss and learn from an interested and supportive community of professionals.
- Take part in local IOWL branch activities.
- Find inspiration at IOWL conferences and events.
- Save 20% on IOWL textbooks in our online store
- Receive preferential rates on IOWL products and services, conferences, training and events
- Save money on leisure activities: gym membership, restaurants (up to 50% off meals), cinema tickets, holidays, travel and much more.
Fees for up to 16 months membership
If you choose 4 months membership, your membership fee is renewable on 1 June 2020 and then annually on 1 June. If you choose 16 months membership, your membership fee is renewable on 1 June 2021 and then annually on 1 June. Don't worry, we'll send you renewal information well before the due date to remind you how much is due. Annual payment will be collected until you advise us otherwise.
Am I eligible to join the OWL
Associate membership is available to you if you have recently attained your first leadership role, or in the early stages of your first leadership position of power*, authority or responsibility. The position could be one in a work environment, private or public sector; in social, voluntary or community circles; political or governmental spheres.
Alternatively, associate membership is available if you are already in a leadership position but have not yet successfully demonstrated the depth of Positive Values required to attain professional membership, while undertaking the IOWL Positive Value Leadership assessment.
Associate members are expected within 3 years of membership, to undertake a successful assessment against the Positive Value Leadership map - at membership level. This will indicate how effective you are in continuing to grow as an exemplar to society and a catalyst for the adoption of positive change (commercial, economic, social or political) for the benefit of all humanity.
Successful completion will enable your attainment of membership as a Professional Associate, Professional Member, or Professional Fellow.
As an Associate member, you will have demonstrated the minimum positive values during assessment, and are required to subscribe to, abide by and adhere to, the aims of One World Leadership. You will also be expected to pursue a development path that will enable your proficiency to achieve a future assessment at professional member level.
Join Now Ask us a question View membership grades and criteria
Am I eligible to join the OWL
If you are responsible for
strategic leadership in your
organisation, you will be
eligible to become a member.
If you don't quite fit the
standard membership criteria
you can still join as an
What's the difference between an associate and full member?
The different grades of membership are based on your individual experience. If your company turnover, budget or length of time in business doesn't meet the full member criteria you can still join as an associate.
You'll still receive all of the same benefits and when you're ready you can upgrade to full membership status.
Join Now Ask us a question View full list of membership fees